No start

JES2324
  • FORD WINDSTAR
I have a 1998 ford tuarus with 130,000 miles and it will click but wont crank it just sounds like the battiery is died but the battiery is new the starter is getting power I was wandering if you could possible dirrect me in the rite direction as to were I can start so I dont send alot of money on parts I dont need one guy tells me its the starter another says its just the park nutral safty switch and some one else suggested it might be the alternader I would greatly appricate your advice thank you
Friday, May 11th, 2007 AT 9:30 PM

RONR
I have a 93 ford tempo auto. Trans, has over 100,000 miles, when starting the car it would click one time so I changed the starter. It started a few times, now it wont start. When trying to start the car it clicks once and very light smoke is visable coming from the motor. How can I fix this and have my car running.
Thanks,
ron r.
Monday, May 14th, 2007 AT 10:23 AM