1995 Ford Windstar Fuel Injection

STOCKMAB
  • 1995 FORD WINDSTAR
1995 Ford Windstar 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

I have all the spark plugs out and turn motor over with key. And one of the cylinders fill up with gas and runs on ground it is alot of gas. I have replaced the Injector for that cylinder and and that did not fix it. What can causes this Thank Bobby.
Saturday, April 26th, 2008 AT 9:05 PM

MHPAUTOS
Hi there,

I would have all the injectors tested and or serviced, also check the fuel rail pressure. Do this first.

Sunday, April 27th, 2008 AT 12:47 AM
STOCKMAB
Hi Mark thanks for your response. I checked the fuel pressure it's good And I replaced all the injectors. Did not take care of the problem. I have the intake plenum off and when I turn the key on I can see fuel filling up around the valve of the number 3 cylinder. Is it possible the driver in the PCM is bad if so how do you test it. Or do you have any more suggestions. Thanks Bobby.
Saturday, May 3rd, 2008 AT 9:41 AM
MHPAUTOS
Hi there,

What I would do next is try and isolate where the fuel is coming from, clean it up and disconnect all injector connectors and see if you get fuel welling again, if not repeat with one injector connected at a time. See how you go.

I will check out the injection system in the data base and see if I can cone up with something more to go on.

Sunday, May 4th, 2008 AT 6:48 AM