Thanks for the info...............
My first suspect is the voltage regulator is not working correctly.....that is moutned internally and cannot be repaired.
System consists of a 130-amp generator, voltage regulator, battery, charge warning indicator, related fuses and wiring. Charge warning indicator illuminates with ignition on, engine off as a bulb-check. Voltage regulator is mounted internally. Internal regulators cannot be serviced separately.
Please go to Auto Zone (AZ) or O'Reilly's (OR) and for FREE they can pull the codes to the car. Most important: Once they check your codes, if they find something and you don't get it fixed and need to get back with us, please make sure you tell us exactly what the code was, number and all. Example, if the code was E0568 O2 Sensor bad. Then make sure you give us all of that. While there for FREE also they can bring their tester out and check your battery and alternator.
I have also attached the wiring diagram of the system.....
Sunday, August 30th, 2009 AT 7:51 PM