3.0 V6, auto, 110,000 miles, Orange County, CA. Car has been operating normally. Car was driven 5-10 miles yesterday afternoon. Was running normal. Parked and shut it off, then tried to restart after a few minutes. Engine turned over but would not start. Tried several times without success. Let sit overnight. Started fine and runs fine this morning. Let it idle until up to normal temp and then shut it off. Immediately restarted several times, and it is fine. Your best guess -
1. One time vapor lock or water in fuel?
2. Faulty coolant temperature sensor?
3. Faulty intake air temperature sensor?
4. Fuel injector temporarily hung up?
5. None of the above _____________