NEED SERIOUS HELP.. PLEASE.

1993 Ford Probe

93FordProbeGT

June, 17, 2009 AT 10:37 PM

1993 Ford Probe 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 164000 miles

I found water in the oil a couple weeks ago, already knowing I had a blown headgasket, I replaced it. Thinking that was the only thng wrong with it, I got a couple. When I let off the gas, it shuts off on me, could that be my fuel pump? You have it give the car gas in order for it to stay on, if not, it dies on you. Another is it idles really low and will cut off on you again if you don't give it gas. You think that be my idle speed sensor or something that needs to be adjusted vacuum hose maybe? One more. I turn my car on, and if you listen very carefully, you can hear hissing, sounds like a hose or line leaking, can't really tell where it's comming from. I really need some suggestions. Thanks.

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

mhpautos

June, 17, 2009 AT 11:19 PM

HI there,

you will have to locate this vacuum leak, I will see if I can locate a pic of the vacuum hose lay out for your car, this may be a help.