Coolant lines

  • FORD

My 2002 Taurus blew a coolant line today. It blew the metal line that is right up against the fire wall. I got it out but cannot find one at advanced auto or autozone. They said I have to go to the dealer. Kind of hard when only car is broke. I would like to know what this part is called or a part number so I can call the dealer and have them order it. It's a metal piece with three lines attached to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks[/img]

Do you
have the same problem?
Monday, October 9th, 2006 AT 12:11 AM

0 Replies

Please login or register to post a reply.

Recommended Guides