1. Disconnect the battery. For additional information, refer to BATTERY, MOUNTING AND CABLES.
2. Remove the upper generator nut.
3. Remove the generator heat shield top nut.
4. Raise and support the vehicle. For additional information, refer to JACKING AND LIFTING.
5. Remove the screws and the accessory drive splash shield.
6. Release the accessory drive belt tension and remove the belt from the generator pulley.
7. Remove the generator heat shield lower nut and the heat shield.
8. Release the two air intake tube retainers and remove the air intake tube assembly.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Friday, July 25th, 2008 AT 9:53 PM