FUEL???

2001 Ford Focus

stalks72@aol.com

December, 9, 2009 AT 11:27 AM

2001 Ford Focus 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 103000 miles

my car died on me so I had it towed and replaced the fuel pump, started the car back up after fuel pump was fixed it started right up however tried to drive it and it started to putter and then died again. Cant check fuel pressure dont have the proper tool, do you think it could be the fuel pressure sensor that is out now? And if so how can you tell if that is the problem?

December, 9, 2009 AT 12:03 PM

Hi stalks72@aol. Com and TY for the donation

The only way to finger the fuel system is to actually check the fuel pressure with a gauge this is a critical check that must be done-EFI don't like low fuel pressures-lets get the reading taken and comeback with it so that we can continue to assist in this matter.

stalks72@aol.com

December, 9, 2009 AT 1:55 PM

Actually I was looking on websites and I just found out that ford has done a recall to my fuel delivery system therefore I am wondering now if that is the problem

Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe