SIGNAL LIGHTS NOT WORKING

Ford F-150

spike

February, 24, 2007 AT 11:11 PM

1998 f150 4.2 203000 km
Directional lights not working.
I replaced the flasher relay and turn signal switch.
Fuses are good. Hazard and brake lights work. Is there a different bulb that may be burnt out or could it be something else.

Thanks.

Panel Lights Dont Work

Glowing Lights

CHEVYII

February, 24, 2007 AT 11:57 PM

I would really have someone help you chack all of the bulbs first, then check the signal flasher and relay the hazard and turn signal should be the same try swapping them out, start simple dont replace parts unless you need to, if you need more help just post back here, I will get an email when you do

thanks
jim

bhugg

February, 25, 2007 AT 9:59 AM

There is another fuse box under the hood. This " power distribution box has a combination of fuses and relays. Check for a blown fuse there. The fuses here deliver power to the fuse box in the car. There are many fuses that control different inside fuses.
On my Explorer, it is fuse #3. Check your owners manual.

bhugg

February, 25, 2007 AT 10:00 AM

If you like, or dislike, our answers, let us know. Vote for us if we help you with your problem. Let us hear from you on if our solutions work.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue