• Tiny
  • kmjl
  • Ford F-150

I have a 1987 Ford F-150 and the part that holds the brake, clutch and gas pedals snapped - I do not know and cannot find the name of this part so I can try to replace it - it attaches to the firewall and steering column - any help would be much appreciated.

Saturday, September 16th, 2006 AT 8:12 AM

1 Answer

  • Tiny
  • NOS
  • Member

It is the( peddle assembily housing). One word of warning they are real easy to change. BUT be real careful when tighting the nut that holds the arm to that goes to the clutch rod that thread will snap like a twig don't over tighten it. Make sure you order new bushing with it.(NOS) 8)

Was this
Saturday, September 16th, 2006 AT 1:48 PM

Please login or register to post a reply.

Similar Questions