2000 Ford F-150 2000 Ford F-150 with multiple engine and tran

OLDIRONCOLLECTOR
  • 2000 FORD F-150
Have a 2000 F150 the alt. Was not charging and has been replaced now it is charging however the engine and trans has multiple codes. It is like there is a blown fuse or bad relay somewhere, however I have no owners manual. I checked and verified the fuseable links to the battery and they are all good. It has 11 codes in it, P0443 EVAP purge cir, P0755 Shift B solenoid, P0743 TCC solenoid, P1747 Press A shift solenoid, P1451 EVAP vent cir, P0135 o2 heater bank 1 sen 1, P0155 O2 heater bank 2 sen 1, P1409 EGR vale reg. Solenoid cir, P0750 Shift Solenoid A, P0141 O2 heater bank 1 sen 2, and lastly P0161 O2 heater bank 2 sen 2. Any help would be appreciated.
Wednesday, January 14th, 2009 AT 7:05 PM

BILLYMAC
Hi sounds like a failed power control module. Or the codes are history codes. You can replace the pcm but if it was mine I would take it to ford and have the pcm checked. Ford may possibly be able to reflash and solve the prob. Good luck billymac
Wednesday, January 14th, 2009 AT 8:20 PM
DAVE H
How is the vehicle running. Good/rough etc. Any problems at all?. Have the vehicles fault codes erased at a good autoparts store (autozone etc.) Most do this free. Perform a good road test and see if any of the codes return? Repost with your results. Let me know
Wednesday, January 14th, 2009 AT 8:52 PM
OLDIRONCOLLECTOR
It is skipping, I have a CAN-OBD II reader that erases codes I erase them and they all come right back on. I have not tried to drive it. The with O/D light is flashing on the trans shifter along with the service engine soon light and the airbag light.

Thanks for your help.
Thursday, January 15th, 2009 AT 5:23 AM
DAVE H
Now I know this. I agree with billymac. You need to have the PCM professionally read. Using NGS tester or Eqivalent. It could just be the power loss during alternator fault has messed up the PCM and all the signals from sensors. You could try writing down all the codes you are getting for refernce later if needed and reset KAM in PCM back to it's default setting. Then you will have to perform the following relearn and a few drive cycle relearn procedures. Which is just basically drive around under normal operating conditions. And you would have to do this with new PCM fitted. Let me know

Resetting Keep-Alive Memory
Resetting KAM will return PCM memory to its default setting. If not using a scan tool, disconnect negative battery terminal for a minimum of 5 minutes then go to next step. If using New Generation Star (NGS) scan tool, turn ignition switch to ON position. Select ACTIVE COMMAND MODES, then RESET KEEP ALIVE MEMORY. Go to next step.
After KAM has been reset, engine must idle for 15 minutes to learn new idle air trim values. Idle quality will improve as strategy adapts. Adaptation occurs in 4 separate modes with engine idling, transmission selector and A/C in specified position.
IDLE AIR TRIM LEARNING MODES
Transmission Gear Selector Position.A/C Mode
Neutral. On
Neutral. Off
Drive. On
Drive. Off
Thursday, January 15th, 2009 AT 6:43 AM