1999 Ford F-150 fuel-firing

CMRICE7@MCHSI.COM
  • 1999 FORD F-150
I have traced wiring from fuel pump to relay box its ok. I replaced ignition, no change. I then replaced camshaft positioning sensor no change, I then replaced crankshaft positioning sensor then got power to fuel pump and got fire. It ran for about 20 seconds and stopped. I then replaced crankshaft sensor again no change. No power to fuel pump and no fire to plugs. What do I do next?
Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 AT 9:10 PM

Switch the EEC relay with another relay with the same part number. See if that changes anything. The relay is under the hood in the relay block.
Tuesday, August 31st, 2010 AT 9:37 PM
CMRICE7@MCHSI.COM
I changed eec relay no change. I have tested all sensors and relays. I finally came up with only 0.34 volts to the coil packs. The red/ltgrn wire leads to pats module on the steering column. Could that be my problem/
Tuesday, September 14th, 2010 AT 8:23 PM
It sounds like it. Now the problem is the wiring bad or another component. Have you checked the wiring for continunity?
Tuesday, September 14th, 2010 AT 8:37 PM
CMRICE7@MCHSI.COM
I have checked the wiring with no luck. Not sure if i'm checking the right wires or not. The module seems to be round and mounted to the steering column and has three wires coming out the plug and one is red/ltgrn but no continuity
Tuesday, September 14th, 2010 AT 8:45 PM
If there is no continunity, the wire has to be broken internally.
Tuesday, September 14th, 2010 AT 8:58 PM
CMRICE7@MCHSI.COM
So what exactly what do I do to replace it? Am I right about what the module looks like? I just want to make sure i'm testing the correct wire in the correct place.
Tuesday, September 14th, 2010 AT 9:05 PM
It sounds correct. Are you able to replace the wire that has no continunity?
Wednesday, September 15th, 2010 AT 6:24 AM