1999 FORD ESCORT DRIVE BELT DIAGRAM

• Tchancey
  • 1999 FORD ESCORT

1999 Ford Escort 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual

Do you have a diagram for the drive belt for this automobile?

Tuesday, May 6th, 2008 AT 9:07 PM

• Mustang87

Ure car has it on the bottom of hood or somewhere round the front hood lock area. Look around for it it has it . Its in a sticker form

Tuesday, May 6th, 2008 AT 11:56 PM
  • Tchancey

Thank you for responding. However, the sticker is gone and I didn't find the diagram in the repair manual. That's why I'm hoping someone has one I can look at online. Anymore ideas?

Wednesday, May 7th, 2008 AT 7:03 AM
  • Mustang87

Go to a auto parts store like auto zone kragen etc they can help. And u can also look at another car like yours, go to a junk yard and look for an escort even an older escort all escorts have same engine just get the sticker off of a junked escort and take it home.

Wednesday, May 7th, 2008 AT 2:38 PM
  • Mustang87

Hey sorry nOt 100 percent sure on older escorts with 1.8 liter but might possibly be same diagram. FOR SURE LOOK AT A 97 TO 99 ESCORT OR ZX2 ESCORT WITH SAME ENGINE WITCH IS A 2.0 L4 most likely u may find one in a junk yard and take the sticker with diagram home and stick it on ur car. Also your local ford dealer can help. Good luck

Wednesday, May 7th, 2008 AT 2:50 PM