Engine tilting when trying to start and sometimes struggling to fully start

ASHMOORE08
  • 1999 JEEP LAREDO
I have a 1999 Jeep Cherokee Laredo. On Monday after having sat at work all day, I
went to start my car to leave and it felt like my entire engine tilted when I turned the
key to start and it struggled for a second or two to start. It ended up starting and the
engine went back to normal position. I turned the car off and turned on again to see if it
would do it again or if I was just imagining the whole thing. It didn't do it again so I just
forgot about it. Well now it is Friday, and it has done it every time I start the engine
after it has sat for enough time for the engine to cool it seems like. I just had the Crank
Position Sensor changed the beginning of last month. It just seems like one thing after another. Any suggestions? There is something leaking under my front bumper, I have checked all fluids and everything
seems fine. Also the road noise seems to be getting extremely loud. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. PLEASE HELP ME!
Friday, September 26th, 2014 AT 6:15 AM

Check for a broken motor mount
Friday, September 26th, 2014 AT 6:25 AM