Engine shuts down with A/C running

JTSR
  • 2005 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
We found the PCM and blue connector corroded so we cleaned each terminal and the computer terminals. It had the coolant fans running without shutting off so that fixed the problem for a week or so until the vehicle was idling with the A/C running at Walmart for about 20 minutes and all of a sudden the engine trembled and shut down. We turned the A/C off and it drove home but it is getting worse as time goes on. It stalls in heavy traffic and especially with the A/C running. I am distraught as to what is going on. Our shop scanner has codes: PO332-PO480&PO651. What can we do to fix the problem?
Friday, March 31st, 2017 AT 2:57 PM

KEN
Those codes are all over the amp, knock sensor, cooling fan and circuit b problem. It sound like you may have more wiring problems. When the ac is running is it cold? I am wondering if the compressor is trying to lock up?

Please clear the codes and drive it to see which ones come back, leave the ac off for this test.

Please let us know what happens.

Best, Ken
-1
Monday, April 3rd, 2017 AT 12:23 PM