1990 2.0 EAGLE TALON TSI WON'T START ALL OF THE TIME

• ligalalgher
  • 1990 Eagle Talon

I have a 1990 turbo eagle talon, 115,000 mi. One time it will start without hesitation, next time it will crank, but not catch, a few minutes later it will start just fine! Probably not the timing belt, I had it replaced recently, along with tensioner. Dealer can't see it until Monday. Is there anything that might be damaged if I continue to drive it for the next four days. It would be in town driving and not much of that. What sort of things should I ask the mechanic about on Monday. I can't begin to tell you how tired I am of trying to find a good mechanic in this town (wilmington, OH). I think they see a woman come in and think that I'm to dumb to explain things to, and I won't mind waiting 6 days on a tune-up. I've had some bad experiences with a few local garages, which is why I'm back at the dealers.

Wednesday, May 9th, 2007 AT 10:39 AM

• KaMo

Have your spark plugs and wires been checked? Also, have them check your starter.

Saturday, May 19th, 2007 AT 1:30 AM