Turn signals

CARRIEW161
  • DODGE SHADOW

Okay, my car is a 1993. My turn signals will not work, my lights in my car work and my hazard lights and brake lights work, but my turn signals will not work. I have changed all the fuses changed the dimmer switch put all new light bulbs in it and have cleaned them all and they still will not work. Can somebody help me?

Tuesday, May 9th, 2006 AT 7:29 PM

SB

Have you checked your turn signal switch?

-1
Tuesday, May 9th, 2006 AT 8:56 PM
CARRIEW161

Yes, I have checked the switch. I have just put a new one on it.

-2
Wednesday, May 10th, 2006 AT 3:16 PM
URYANNELSON

I did all of this with my Shadow. The actual turn signal flasher is not one in the same with the hazard lamps. The turn signal flasher is behind the plastic cover under the drivers side dash, close to the center, mounted on the air duct.

+1
Tuesday, March 10th, 2009 AT 3:49 PM
SHADOW727

I found the hazaard flasher with two relays but cannot find this other flasher you say is there. Can you be more specific about location?

-1
Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 AT 12:40 PM
SHADOW727

Uryannelson can you private message me on this? I am new to the forum and cannot private message yet.

Wednesday, March 24th, 2010 AT 12:42 PM
GONZALESJON1990

Hey shadow 727, today I was researching on how to fix the lights on my reverse in the back and I stumbled onto your question. Today I was also messing around under the driver seat and right next to were my stereo is at and I removed these two circle cylinders that make a clicking sound. To my almost heart attack I later tried to use my emergency brake and my turn signals and I found out why they stopped working. If you still need help please email me and I will send you pictures of my Dodge Shadow 1993 with instructions on were to locate the problem and pictures of the cylinder you need to purchase.

+1
Sunday, November 21st, 2010 AT 8:48 AM
93DODGE

Hi, I have a 1993 Dodge Shadow and I am having the same no turn signal problem. Where is the turn signal flasher located?

Sunday, March 23rd, 2014 AT 3:04 PM