TURN SIGNALS

Dodge Shadow

carriew161

May, 9, 2006 AT 7:29 PM

Ok I have a 93 dodge shadow my turn signals will not work my lights in my car work and my hazzard lights and break lights work but my turn signals will not work. I have changed all the fuses changed the dimmer switch put all new light bulbs in it and have cleaned them all and they still will not work can somebody help me?

SB

May, 9, 2006 AT 8:56 PM

Have you checked your turn signal switch?

carriew161

May, 10, 2006 AT 3:16 PM

Yes I have checked the switch I have just put a new one on it

uryannelson

March, 10, 2009 AT 3:49 PM

I did all of this with my Shadow. The actual turn signal flasher is not one in the same with the hazard lamps. The turn signal flasher is behind the plastic cover under the drivers side dash, close to the center, mounted on the air duct.

shadow727

March, 24, 2010 AT 12:40 PM

I found the hazaard flasher with two relays but cannot find this other flasher you say is there. Can you be more specific about location?

shadow727

March, 24, 2010 AT 12:42 PM

I found the hazaard flasher with two relays but cannot find this other flasher you say is there. Can you be more specific about location?[/Quote: 17111626d2]

uryannelson can you pm me on this? I am new to the forum and cannot pm yet.

gonzalesjon1990

November, 21, 2010 AT 8:48 AM

Hey shadow 727, today I was researching on how to fix the lights on my reverse in the back and I stumbled onto your question. Today I was also messing around under the driver seat and right next to were my stereo is at and I removed these two circle cyclinders that make a clicking sound. To my almost heart attack I later tried to use my emergency brake and my turn signals and I found out why they stopped working. If you still need help please email me and I ll send you picks of my dodge shadow 93 with instructions on were to locate the problem and picks of the cyclinder you need to purchase.

93dodge

March, 23, 2014 AT 3:04 PM

Hi I have a 93 dodge shadow and am having the same no turn signal problem. Where is the turn signal flasher located?

DRL Light Bulb Replacement
Fog Light Bulb Replacement w/ H.I.D Kit
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy
Headlight Bulb Replacement Acura MDX
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz ML