CAR RUNNING ROUGH

Dodge Ram

AdamGarza05

March, 1, 2006 AT 2:56 AM

Hello, I have a 1997 Dodge Ram v8 1500 sport 4x4 with 106.000. The check engine light is on and every time I turn it on it runs really rough or shaky and when I press the gas it shakes a little and when it hits around 55- 60 mph its starts to vibrate pretty bad. If any clues to what I need or maybe I just need a tune up. Please respond thanks - Adam

Running Rough

Idles Rough/changed Ects

Dodgegirl

March, 1, 2006 AT 3:11 AM

Look it's not going to help you any but I have a 2000 1500 Dodge Sport and I think that I have had the same problems. If you happen to find the answer could you let me know? Nobody seems to have any clue what the vibration could be. If yours is doing the same thing I can tell you it probably isn't the wheel bearing, axle, or u-joint. If that helps at all : D

Jack42

March, 1, 2006 AT 5:51 PM

Post in the correct forum please

Thanx

stevehead76

March, 4, 2006 AT 4:39 PM

I had an 01 explorer with this same problem and when I brought it in it was the universal joints on the drive shaft

jpam

March, 14, 2006 AT 3:29 AM

Bump

The_Killa_07

May, 18, 2007 AT 8:58 AM

Dodge Neon 2003 sxt, 90,122, 2.0L.... some one help me. i just bought this car about a month ago and everything was running just fine and then it started to shift wrong i thought it was the transmission but when i looked under the hood i noticed that my motor mount was broke so i fixed it and then it ran great, for about 20 minutes. now there is a really bad rattling noise in it. so i took a look under the car and i notice that the bottom motor mount is broke....so i fix that and now its still doing it. so i stuck the E brake on and put it in drive and its coming from like right below the timing belt....does anyone know what it could be...HELP ME PLEASE

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/74681_car_1_1.jpg