2004 Dodge Ram Transmission

CALE030785
  • 2004 DODGE RAM
When I'm speeding up the tranmission will shift up prematurley and I have to give it more gas to shift down. Also after it has warmed up and I try to maintain speed at about 30 mph the tack will bounce from 1500 to 1000 rpm and when I try to stop it will shift down hard and when I get stopped the trans wont disingage and it will jump forward and do the same in reverse also when I go from drive to neutral it will clank and when I go back into drive it will squeal alittle and then start grabbing and the same for reverse. When it grabs I really have too push the breaks hard to keep it from moving, also when I put it into four high it will really bog the engine down.
Saturday, January 23rd, 2010 AT 7:14 PM

DAVE H
Hello .. thanks for the donation . much appreciated

You really need a transmission shop to look at the vehicle and scan the trans for codes ..sounds like you may have a bad valve or solonoid inside the transmission .. also may have a fault on the output/input turbine speed sensors ...

hope this helps

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/266999_AAA2_974.png

Sunday, January 24th, 2010 AT 3:23 AM