ENGINE STALLING AT IDLE, HESITATION

2002 Dodge Ram

jadconcept

May, 30, 2009 AT 6:39 PM

2002 Dodge Ram V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 98141 miles

2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7L
My truck stalls at idle, (Completely dies) and hesitates when giving it gas from idle to 1000RPM, From 1000RPM and above it runs perfect. After about every 3rd start it blows the ASD fuse. Ive also noticed that the lights dim a little when its sputtering at idle and comming down from higher RPM's. After the engine warms up it sounds like its misfiring, it gives me a code that I have coils malfuncting, but I tested all my coils and they are all in working condition.I just put a remanufactured engine in. Ive Replaced the following items. Radiator, Fuel Pump, Fuel regulator/filter, MAP Sensor, IAC Sensor, TPS Sensor, Camshaft Sensor, ASD relay. I Check the timing and its good. Im going to replace the Crackshaft Sensor tommorow. Ive checked all the wiring and nothing that I can see is shorted out. I Reset my ECU after every new part I installed. Im starting to believe maby its my PCM. I was able to turn the key off and on 3 times to check my DTC codes but now its giving me nothing even though the check engine lights on. Im starting to run out of ideas, if you can think of anything I could be missing that would be much appreciated.

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

May, 30, 2009 AT 7:11 PM

Scan the computer for codes and also clean out the EGR valve.