2000 Dodge Neon new starter and crank sensor.2000 Dodge ne

MTNEERGRL
  • 2000 DODGE NEON
I have a 2000 dodge neon.I had my valves redone, new timing belt, new water pump, starter, and crank censors put on. My car still doesnt want to start. It sound like it wants to turn over, but doesn't. It has good compression and everything. We don't know what else it could be. Please help.I would love to get my car back on the road.
Sunday, July 12th, 2009 AT 9:17 AM

Hello, when you say it wants to turn over, are you saying it cranks good but won't start or it won't even crank?
Sunday, July 12th, 2009 AT 10:36 AM
MTNEERGRL
. It cranks, but it will not start. The head was redone, starter put on, and a crank censor put on. It still doesn't want to start. It has good compression. We don't know what else it could be.
Monday, July 13th, 2009 AT 2:19 PM
Have you done any basic testing? Have a helper crank it, while you check for spark at the plugs. If you have spark everywhere, use a gage and check fuel pressure.
Monday, July 13th, 2009 AT 2:51 PM
MTNEERGRL
We have checked the spark plugs and fuel pressure. Its all good. They put the computer on it yesterday. It was running 9000rpms. While the ignition was on, but it wasn't started.I don't how, but thats what the guy told me.I really appreciate ur feed back to my questions. It helps out alot. We just don't know what else it could be.
Tuesday, July 14th, 2009 AT 9:40 PM
Did you visually check for spark at the plugs? Did you use a gage and check fuel pressure?

I'd check the crank and cam sensor circuits.
Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 AT 9:18 AM
MTNEERGRL
Yes they did check for spark at the plugs. It has spark. Yes they used a gage to check fuel pressure. It was good.I already changed the crank sensor. It still doesn't want to start. Someone also suggested, it could be the. Ecm (computer). Could that be it?Thanks.
Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 AT 4:26 PM
Yes, it could be the computer.
Thursday, July 16th, 2009 AT 8:10 AM
MTNEERGRL
We are hoping its the computer. If not, we don't know what else it could be. Thank You!
Thursday, July 16th, 2009 AT 10:09 PM
XERXIES
Did you resolve the problem. What was causing it?
Friday, July 17th, 2009 AT 3:10 PM