* NO HEAT.*

Dodge Durango

Wifes 2 Goats

November, 24, 2007 AT 6:31 PM

I just replaced the water pump, upper and lower and bypass hoses. New radiator. Flushed the heater core. The temp gauge runs a little over half way between 130 and 210 on temp gauge. The heat blows cold. The heater hose on the drivers side is cool. Passenger side is hot. Is there air in the system? How do you bleed the air out. Thank you.

No Heat

sl3027

December, 2, 2007 AT 7:17 AM

I have the exact same problem but when I squeeze my radiator hose (Upper) you can hear fluid moving around in the overflow tank I thought the cap should seal the system off I wish someone would HELP!

cerbdel

December, 6, 2007 AT 6:01 AM

I have this problem as well. I have looked at other posts and they all seem to suggest there is a blockage in the heater core.

Remove the hoses to the heater core. Then use your garden hose back flush the heater core.

I will attempt it this weekend myself. I will let you know how it went. Right now it is a balmy 10 degrees outside.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement