• marytom
  • 2006 Dodge Durango

I have a 2006 Dodge Durango LTD 4x4 8 cyl 5.7 -it has 25,000 miles on it. I bought it 6 months ago with 11,000 miles. The front brakes had been sqeaking when I step on pedal for 2 months. I went for oil change and had the Dodge tech look at them last week. He says new pads and rotors. He also said that each time I replace the pads I have to replace the rotors because of the type of brakes they are. Jsut checking to see if that seemed reasonable. I do suburban driving (not alot of stop and go).

I have also noticed a choking sound when I accelerate and then take my foot off the gas. The sound is coming from outside under the rear of the car. Any thoughts?

One last but not least question-my driver side air bag light started to come on steadily as soon as I had the oil change/brake check last week. Any relation or just coincidence?

Wednesday, September 19th, 2007 AT 1:44 PM