I was wandering if you can direct me to find a fusable link on my 88 dodge dakota. I have been told that the fusable link is likely to burnt out. I have put a new regulator on the truck and have had the alternator tested on the truck. I have also installed a new battery on the truck. I can charge the battery and can drive the truck for a couple days until the battery runs dead and have been told that the fusable link in the wiring has been burnt out
have the same problem?
Sunday, January 25th, 2009 AT 10:15 PM