• katdbond
  • Dodge Caravan

I have a 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan with approximately 97000 miles. When I purchased the vehicle I noticed that my ABS light would come on intermittently and when that occurred, I would lose my gages. More recently, my windshield wipers will only work on high speed and if I turn them off, they stop wherever they are on the windshield. Also, my inside dash lights blink on and off and now my previously "intermittent" problem has been consistently a problem, making me have no gages (RPM, MPH, gas, etc.) For over a week. I used to be able to bang on the dash board and get my gages back and the ABS light off but it hasn't worked lately. Also, since it is a digital odometer, my mileage is not being recorded which makes me wonder how many miles are really on my van. PLEASE HELP!

Monday, September 17th, 2007 AT 6:53 PM

• Service Writer

Probably have a bad instrument cluster, Band on the dash over the cluster, it may start it working temporarily.

Monday, September 17th, 2007 AT 6:58 PM