A/C 2005 Dodge Caravan

DOCKER96
  • 2005 DODGE CARAVAN
I have 2005 Dodge Caravan sxt, 52000 miles, V6, in mint condtion. The passender side seems to have some leakage, because the carpet is getting wet in the front of the van. I have pulled the carpet back and the pad on the firewall isn't wet just the carpet is. I have checked the drain tube and it seems to be draining fine and the air is ice cold. Befor I bring it in I was wanting to see, is there anything I can do for this problem.

Also I am new to this online car repair, so If I made a mistake in information or the amount of, please forgive me!
Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 4:12 AM

KIN CHAN
Theres a bulletin out about ur problem from dodge
the bulletin # is 23-43-97
guess u already say this guy is good huh. Well. I am good. Heh heh heh heh. Heeeee hawww
i am a professional mechanic.I stay here to assist and educate car owner but mostly to sharpen my diagnostic skill. But I am also against of ridiculous enquirers who want to be a mechanic overnite so they can save money becuz they mismanage their personal finannce. So now the mechanic is too
expensive becuz they don;t have money. Auto repair price is market driven not to be determine by comparing individuals income. Theres always places which public transportation or bicycles are alternative
good luck man
Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 9:45 AM
DOCKER96
Where do I find out about this bulliten 23-43-97?
Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 4:46 PM
KIN CHAN
U can find it at alldata. Com or do a search on google
good luck man
Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 5:00 PM
DOCKER96
I am doing a search on google but I am finding alot of mumble. I went to Alldata, but do you have to be a member to get this information, and if not where at in the site do I go?
Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 5:26 PM
KIN CHAN
Email this site administrator ken or mike. Or else it all fail. Give me ur fax and i'll print it out from my alldata and fax u. Alldata is pay info. We use it in the shop. But it can't be email and my scanner don't work. So I gotta fax u.
Good luck man
Sunday, June 10th, 2007 AT 6:37 PM