1999 Dodge Caravan No Spark

TDUNCAN2
  • 1999 DODGE CARAVAN
1999 Dodge Caravan 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

I have just chanced the heater core and now the car want crank it not getting any fire. I have checked the wiring to the steering column and have replaced a relay, the auto shutdown, and I have replaced the crank sensor. I'm not sure if something is not pluged by in under the dash I need some help please. Maybe a wiring diagram for under the dash.
Wednesday, January 20th, 2010 AT 1:13 PM

Welcome to the forum. I didn't see an exploded view of your dash? We can track the asd relay circuits, if you want to go that way?

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170934_caravan_asd_relay_1.jpg

Wednesday, January 20th, 2010 AT 1:36 PM
TDUNCAN2
I have replaced the relay. We ha the steering column out to remove the heater core and now it not getting any fire. Is there anything dealing with under the dash that may effect the firing.
Wednesday, January 20th, 2010 AT 4:08 PM
Maybe I misunderstood your post? I wouldn't worry about spark at the plugs, till I got everything put back together. Maybe I still don't understand? Sometimes I'm a little dense. If you have the ignition switch and everything unplugged, no it won't start.
Wednesday, January 20th, 2010 AT 4:25 PM
TDUNCAN2
I have I think everything pluged back in, but it still want crank. I need maybe a wiring diagram for the steering column or under the dash just to make sure I have it right.
Thursday, January 21st, 2010 AT 1:19 PM
If your saying the starter won't crank, here's a diagram. You can check for voltage at the starter relay, when testing, make sure the tranny is in park or neutral and the e-brake is set. Where applicable, if the system went into theftlock, because everything was unplugged. I can't diagnose that, from here.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170934_dodge_caravan_starter_circuit_1.jpg

Thursday, January 21st, 2010 AT 2:12 PM