2003 Citroen C3 ENGINE CANNOT START

DAS4132
  • 2003 CITROEN C3
ENGINE AUTOMATICALLY SHUTDOWN WHEN DRIVING. CANNOT START AFTER THAT. TOW TO WORKSHOP TO CHECK USING COMP BUT NIL DEFACT FOUND USING AUTOLAND AND ORIGINAL SOFTWARE FROM CITREON COMPANY. DONE ALL THE WIRE CHECK, ALL OK.

THE ONLY INDICATION I FOUND ARE '-' IN GEAR POSITION. IT DON'T SHOW 'N' IN DISPLAY. FOR INFO I AM USING AMT TRANMISSION.
Monday, March 15th, 2010 AT 10:49 AM

DAVE H
Check the timing belt has not broken !
Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 AT 8:29 AM
DAS4132
Engine are in good condition. Nothing wrong with the engine. I think the problem start with the gear position. It will not start with indication '-' position. It will start with 'N' position only. I cannot troubleshoot with out wiring diagram. If I have diagram I will try to jump the wire to make the ecu think its in 'N' and conform the motor are unserviceable.
Sunday, March 21st, 2010 AT 4:22 AM
DAVE H
Check/replace the park/neutral posititon switch on the transmission
Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010 AT 6:19 PM
DAS4132
Soorry mr dave

i think u don't understand my problem. My car don't have any of that. I have sensodrive, so at gearbox selector only have +, -, N and reverse. So how can I select P when no parking selection. All the basic thing that u mansion to me, I have done. Now I need to check the wiring system to determine what the cause for that problem. I'm also mechanic and I already check all the wire nothing found. The only thing to do now, is to check for the system. ECU already send to workshop for check and the condition are ok. Actuator for clucth also change. The last thing to check are actuator for gear shift. That I need a wiring diagram but I didn't have. If I have have that I can understand the operation of the system and I make some decision how to repair it.
Thursday, March 25th, 2010 AT 6:59 AM