2001 Chrysler Sebring humming noise turning right above 30

I have a 2001 chrysler sebring with 63K miles. Whenever I am above 30 mph, especially in the 40 mph range, and I make a right turn on a moderate curve, I hear a humming noise. It kind of sounds like I have truck tires on my car when it happens. I don't have much noise when going straight or turning left.

I believe it is coming from the front end and I think it is coming from the left side.

Whenever I am going straight it sounds like there is a hum there but this could just be tire noise(not sure).

I replaced the front left wheel bearing trying to get rid of it. I also took it to sears and had them do an alignment and check for where the noise was coming from. The toe on the left rear tire was a little off. They said they could not find anything wrong with the car. They checked the struts, steering, bearing, cv joints, and everything else they could think of. They have no idea what is wrong.

I tried rotating the tires front to rear and it still sounded like the sound was coming from the front left. I have no clicking when I turn the steering so I don't think it is the cv joints.

I jacked the car up and had my girl run it at 5 mph turning the wheel and I didn't notice anything.

While I was rotating tires I checked for parts that could be rubbing but could not find anything.

I figured if something was wrong sears would have found it but they could not find anything.

Is this something I should worry about or just let it go until I can actually find what is wrong?

Wednesday, February 8th, 2006 AT 1:52 PM

Have them check the inner tie rod ends

Wednesday, February 8th, 2006 AT 2:46 PM