Guys this is the first try with your service. Give me a chance to evaluate the process before I click the donate button.
P0551. Power Steering Pressure Sensor Circuit Range/Performance on a 2003 PT Cruiser. I have reset several times and it returns. Typically occurs when accelerating to highway speed (Higher RPMs).
What does this typically mean needs to be done? Replace the Power steering pump (Internal relief system not functioning) or is there something else that should be done?
1. Make and Model of your car - Chrysler PT Cruiser
2. Current odometer reading (approx) - ~70000
3. Stick Shift or Automatic Transmission – Stick Shift
4. Strange sounds or smells (if any) - None
5. Fluid leaks (if any) – None noted
6. Past repair history (if applicable) None related that I can tell
I did note the post on the 2000 Neon but did not see a note of success from the poster.