NO START NO SPARK HAS INJECTOR PULSE

1996 Chrysler Cirrus

hopsing420

February, 16, 2010 AT 7:01 AM

1996 Chrysler Cirrus 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 123000 miles

I have a 96 chrysler cirrus with a 2.5L engine and it has no fire I have 12 volts coming from asd relay to coil I have injector pass I have 8 volts going into cam sensor cam sensor is working has good waveform as does crank sensor the ignition coil driver wire #6 bk/grey has no voltage or like.7 volts when I use the modis to do atm test on coil nothing changes I got a computer solved nothing I have another dist here and I can't get it to fire I have continuity on the wires HELP and I will add this I put a remand ecm in and it had no communication no injector pulse was all screwed up so they sent me another one I put it in and I was back to where I started except that before this I was able to manuallly fire the coil with the 3rd computer or second however you look at it now I have a dead coil and even plugging up a new dist it does not spark not sure if I have a bad second dist. Going in circles rechecked all wires they are good connectors are tight fit HELP

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang