2005 Chrysler 300 Car Battery

• 1 POST
  • 2005 CHRYSLER 300

2005 Chrysler 300 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 122, 00 miles

300 Hemi - was not sure of the answer above
Questions - My car won't start and constantly needs a jump off. Roadsid service always jump my car off from the battery in the trunk, but I read that it should be done with the remote battery terminal located in the engine compartment. My car is serviced by a Chrslyer service department. I carried my car there for them to check the battery, alternator and other possibles that could be triggering the problem. They said everything tested ok. I then went to the places for them to test battery, alternator to see what they come up with. All told me the same thing; but my car still needs to be jumped off. It could go up to a week, 3 weeks or longer but eventually it will need to be jumped off. Could the remote battery terminal possibly need a booster? I am not mechanically inclined, but I do know that something is wrong. I don't won't to go and buy a new battery and it's not the battery. I just need some directions.

Monday, May 17th, 2010 AT 4:06 PM

Test the starter and ignition switch

Monday, May 17th, 2010 AT 4:13 PM