94 CHEVY ASTRO 70000 MILES

2012 Chevrolet Truck

mattin

April, 16, 2006 AT 12:27 PM

I have a starting problem. The other day it wouldnt turn over.I wiggled the gear selector and it fired right up. It started a few times after that. Yesterday it left me stranded. When I turn the key the power comes on until the point where the starters supposed to engage and then the power cuts off suddenly. If I turn the ignition completly off and then back on again to that point the power comes back on till I attempt to engage the starter ive had prolems like this almost since I bought the car (used)
two years ago, the fuel pump was allegedly the problem, then the fuel pump sending unit, then they (the mechanics)pulled out the remote starter saying that was what was causing the problem, and I changed the battery, when the car runs it seems to run pretty well but now its not starting at all, I tried to jump it as well. What do I try next?

losone

April, 16, 2006 AT 1:17 PM

Sounds like a bad ignition sw.

Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement