2004 Chevy Trailblazer

CALLIE MARTIN
  • 2004 CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
When I am stoped at a stop sign or a or anywhere and try to go, the car shuts off. This only happens a couple times a month. I took my car in to a chevy dealer shop and they told me that they could not do anything because the check engin light dose not come on. This is a proplem and it needs to be fixed. What is the point oh having a warrenty if the can not find out was it wrong with my car. Something is WRONG if the car shuts off when I am trying to turn at a intersection, or whenever I stop and try to go. On top of that I still had to pay 57.50 for them to tell me they could not do anything with that problem. I am very tired of this and I am about to give the car back and go somewhere else who will provide me with better service.
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010 AT 4:39 PM

Alot of times the machines say there is nothing wrong but you end up with your type of problem. Take it to a repair shop not the dealer and have them check the crank sensor and cam sensor for ohms. If they are high that can cause the problem you are having. Also replace the fuel filter if you haven't already and clean the throttle plate with choke cleaner on both sides.
Friday, April 30th, 2010 AT 8:51 PM

Related Engine Stall While Driving Content