2004 CHEVY TAHOE HEATED SEATS

• Jonson
  • 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

2004 Chevy Tahoe V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

Hi, I was wondering if you had any suggestions as to why the drivers side heated seat turns itself off after a few seconds of being turned on?

Tuesday, March 25th, 2008 AT 11:27 AM

• rhall77

This is a stupid question and I hope I dont insult you, but when you drive do you rest your arm and hand on your arm rest on the door? GM had a bulletin for heated seats coming on from customers bumping the button when they hit a bump with there arm resting on the arm rest. They came out with a replacement so the button sits farther in the door panel. Just an Idea for ya to consider. If you dont think that is the problem have the system check with a code scanner. Other wise I have seen those buttons stick internally causing the heated seats to come on when you hit a bump.

Tuesday, March 25th, 2008 AT 11:35 AM
  • Jonson

Rhall77, no such thing as a stupid question, thanks for your thought but I don't have that kind of luck.

Tuesday, March 25th, 2008 AT 11:56 AM