My wife's '99 Suburban suddenly has no power to anything. Won't start, no headlights, no brake lights, no interior lights, no power windows, no radio, etc. All fuses are good & there has been no smells typical of melted wires. My voltage meter is fried, so I haven't been able to check every connection. The battery is only a couple of years old. There is still no power when the battery is jumped. I even jumped straight to the fuse box & still no power. What do you think I should do next & what do you think the problem could be?
have the same problem?
Thursday, July 30th, 2009 AT 9:18 AM