1993 Chevy Silverado Wiper and Washer Problem

KEEECH
  • 1993 CHEVROLET SILVERADO
When I turn my wipers on and run them either intermitently or low/high and then turn them off, sometimes theywon't stop wiping for several swipes. Then when they do finally stop, they will stop in a partial swipe angle or full vertical angle, blocking the field of vision. I have to turn them on and off several times to get them to the correct off position. Also, the washer function dowes not work. I have fluid in the resevoir, but nothing comes out. There is no sound of a pump motor runniong when I push the button. Could this be a switch problem, or an electronic chip problem for either case? Thanks
Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 AT 1:09 PM

LILFERG350
I had a 94 chevy silverado and mine did the same thing to fix it if you look at your brake booster to the left and up just a little bit there is a black box that controls your windsheild wipers you need to take it of and bring it to a parts house and get a new one.
+1
Friday, November 23rd, 2007 AT 6:49 PM