2000 Chevy S-10

• 1 POST
  • 2000 CHEVROLET S-10

2000 Chevy S-10 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual

my problem with my chevy s10 is that I had to replace the cluth for doing doughnuts in a parking lot, and after that it started leaking oil, this morning on my way to school I saw this cloud of smoke from my exhaust and by the time I turned to go back home my oil pressure gauge was marking it had no oil so I stopped at a store and I opened the hood and this cloud of smoke hit my face it smelled like oil, and all of a sudden I heard this clunkin noise coming from the engine I turned my truck off and I wanna know if its a possible fix or no?

Monday, February 8th, 2010 AT 10:20 AM

Hi, did you have oil all over the engine compartment? Probably internal engine damage. You'll be lucky if it isn't. I've seen different makes and models with a hole in the piston. Anything in the valve cover, crankcase pressure was so high, it would blow it out of the valve cover, spray oil all over the engine compartment. I can't tell for sure about your problem? I have to get into the engine.

Monday, February 8th, 2010 AT 11:03 AM