1983 Chevy Monte Carlo

83MONTECARLO
  • 1983 CHEVROLET MONTE CARLO
1983 Chevy Monte Carlo

im having problems with the brake lights and turn signals, when I got the car nothing worked in the rear, I found it was not grounded so I did that, got the tail lights to work, brake lights and only the right turn signal, then something happened no brake lights or turn signals, I put in a new flasher the turn signals flash up front but not in the rear, parking lights come on but no brake light, I checked the fuses nothing blown, what could have caused this to happen, please help
Sunday, January 24th, 2010 AT 12:23 AM

SCOTTY DEE
You will need a wiring diagram for the exterior lighting. Visually inspect every inch of the wiring and you're going to find corrosion in some areas and chaffing in others. 27 years does a lot of damage to wiring.
Tuesday, January 26th, 2010 AT 7:16 PM
ADAM DUTCHOVER
I have an 83 and ass well on my 83 I had the same problem I inspected all the wires nd it found a short in a area that u dnt see when wires are installed thats was my problem
Sunday, June 20th, 2010 AT 10:05 PM