1993 Chevy Lumina fan

MUSLIMKHABIR
  • 1993 CHEVROLET LUMINA
Q 1. I have a 93 chevy euro and the temp. Gage keeps going to the 3/4 mark and does not stablize at the 1/2 mark on the gage is there a time when the fan will turn on, before it reaches the red mark, should I be concern? Q 2. I brought it for $800.00 flat with 101,396 miles on it. It drive great except for the above do you think I got a great deal or do you think i've been had? Everything elses works good (original)?
Monday, September 20th, 2010 AT 4:39 PM

SATURNTECH9
The primary radiator fan come's on at 223 degree's and the secondary fan will kick in if the coolant temp exceeds 227 degree's. Does the primary cooling fan come at all?I'm not sure what position on the gauge the fan come's on. You would need a temp gun to see how hot it was getting and if the fan was coming on at the right temp. For 800 if it run's and drive's good then I would say that wasn't a bad price.
Monday, September 20th, 2010 AT 6:38 PM