I recently tried to fix my broken cigarette lighter in my 1995 Nissan Altima, and accidently disconnected some wires connecting my FM modulator to my stereo. When I opened up my dash, there was a spark and I heard a fuse blow. I found the the blown fuse and replaced it, but it kept blowing the fuses. I unhooked the stereo, and the fuse didn't blow, but when I connected the main antenna cable, it sparked and the fuse blew. Can anyone help me out here? I think there might be a short somewhere, but I have no idea how to check for that or where to even begin. I would really appreciate any advice, not being able to listen to music is rough. Thanks.
have the same problem?
Sunday, January 8th, 2006 AT 2:31 AM