CHEVY WON'T START

2005 Chevrolet Equinox

keith wright

February, 14, 2009 AT 4:02 PM

2005 Chevy Equinox 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

My truck has been running fine and has just had a oil change about 2 weeks ago. Up until now no problems. We moved the truck out of the garage to clean out the garage and when we were finished we pulled it back in. I then started to clean out the truck with the music playing but I didn't have the truck running. When I was done cleaning the inside I was about to leave for the car wash and my truck would not start. All of the lights on the electrical panel are on and the music is stil playing. The abs light are still on. Just like nothing is wrong. But when I go to start the truck it will not turn over. All I hear is a clicking noise and the control panel flashes and the cd changer starts to change cds over and over without stopping. It will not let me eject the cds and the only way to stop it is to turn the truck off completly. I am not sure what the problem is and it is a weekend in a small town and there are no repair shops open. So advice would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou.

February, 14, 2009 AT 4:22 PM

You probably ran the battery down-get the battery load tested to check its condition-The starter draws a lot of current when its cranking the engine over-

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang