1. Make and Model of your car - Chevy Corsica
2. Include the mileage - 113,000
3. Stick shift or automatic transmission - Automatic
4. 2 or 4 wheel drive - 2 Wheel
5. Strange sounds - NO
6. Fluid leaks - YES
7. Past repair history if applicable - Overdue for Oil Change, had power steering fixed about a year ago!
I have a major issue with my car at the moment, I have been driving it for 3 years and have been overdue for an oil change. In the past 2 weeks the power steering fluid and oil do not stay in. I have put 8 quarts of oil in my car in the past 2 weeks and filled the power steering fluid about 5 or 6 times. I have to do it every time I start the car! Is there something that might be a simple fix (and inexpensive) that might be causing both of these to happen? When I pop the hood of the car the engine is all wet with fluids!
have the same problem?
Wednesday, June 13th, 2007 AT 11:33 AM