93 Cavalier

CITYGUY_CA
  • 1993 CHEVROLET CAVALIER
I am having heating probs I have replaced the heater fan thinking it was ruined but it still sounds like it is blowing real hard but barly any heat comes out so I was reading on here about the vacum hoses for the trap door I was wondering where I would find these hoses and also I was told it might be buildup in the thermostat housing could that be true
also do u know of anywhere online that I may find a diagram of my heater vacum hoses ty
Wednesday, November 29th, 2006 AT 8:40 PM

CITYGUY_CA
Also I forgot to ask I have no reverse in my tranny is there a way to maybe fix it with out replacing it and if need to replace what years r compatible with a 93 cavalier 3.1 liter z24
Wednesday, November 29th, 2006 AT 8:53 PM
BUFFALOFAN247
My daughter has a 93 Corsica, if its similar in any way, the vacuum hoses are behind the selector knobs, below the radio, they are color coded, and I have problems also with this, and figuring out what color hose goes where
Saturday, December 9th, 2006 AT 3:19 PM