1998 Chevy Cavalier ABS

CAMERON2704
  • 1998 CHEVROLET CAVALIER
My ABS light on my dash stays on all the time, my headlights work fine except the signals. IN the rear. The lights do go on when I brake but I have no running lights while drving. The cluster lights do not work except that parking brake and ABS low gas etc. Ive checked the fuses and the one that doesnt have power to it is INT/CL or something like that.I looked under the hood and the 40 amp ABS fuse works but the 20 amp fuse does not. Ive tried changing bulbs and everything. Im think maybe ABS sensor im not sure. Please let me know. Thanks
Tuesday, November 17th, 2009 AT 11:50 AM

KNOWYOURAUTO
You will need to have the car scanned to pull out the trouble codes for the ABS system. Autozone have limited scans that can be performed and my have some free assistance for the description. Otherwise a shop will need to hook up a scanner and retrieve the codes before we can start.

Check back to us with updates on the codes and we will keep going.

Regards.
Tuesday, November 17th, 2009 AT 12:34 PM