1991 Camaro RS fuel problem

GREDDYRCNG
  • 1991 CHEVROLET CAMARO
Ok when I got the car I was told all it needed was a fuel pump. So I replaced the fuel pump ran fine for like one day. Then the next day went out side to start it and it didnt start so I listened for the fuel pump to hum no hum so I droped the tank again thinking it was something I done wrong with the wiring well nothing wrong. But still no start. So I tryed the relay. Nothing. Ecu. Nothing. Oil pressure sensor. Nothing. But see here is the thing if I undo the positive wire on the batt let it reset the ecu then I will start but only for a sec and thats if the fuse is in the bypass. So I dont know what to do can anyone help me here?

PS:1991 Camaro RS 3.1 V-6
Saturday, February 3rd, 2007 AT 6:10 PM

CARUNDELL
Hey greddy,
Sorry but need some? Answered first! You changed the F/Pump relay, the O/pressure sensor and the ECM? And still no fuel pump? Or did you just attempt to test them? Have you had a fuel pressure gauge on it thru these attempts? Let me know?

Chris

p.S. Got your PM!
Saturday, February 3rd, 2007 AT 7:19 PM

Related General Content

Sponsored links