2001 Chevy Blazer car won't start

PAINTERSPRIDE
  • 2001 CHEVROLET BLAZER
Car has had a occasional starting problem first time it is started for the day. As of today it won't start it all. At times it fires but will not start. It seems worse on rainy or damp days. After it is started for the day. It don't give a problem except for the occasional security light coming on and then having to wait that ten minutes before trying again. When it does start it runs great. No stalling, missing etc.
Friday, November 13th, 2009 AT 9:22 AM

Are you getting spark and fuel to the engine? Is the security light flashing or staying on longer than normal?
Friday, November 13th, 2009 AT 10:35 AM
PAINTERSPRIDE
I have not really checked to see if it is getting spark or fuel. Is it normal for the tach not to read when engine doesn't fire. The security light does not flash only about a couple times a month. I have had it checked and it said that the mass air flow has an error. Could this be the problem?
Friday, November 13th, 2009 AT 12:32 PM