1998 Chevy Blazer Rumble and vibration on front rt wheel

SPRICE1008
  • 1998 CHEVROLET BLAZER
I just had the wheel hub assembly replaced on my 98 chev blazer 4wd. It was making a rumbling sound and vibrating when I would hit a bump, make a rt turn, or had to stop abruptly, but would work itself out after a short distance. This was done 2 days ago, and ran fine with no noise or vibrating for about a day. Now it is rumbling even worse and won't stop unless I come to a complete stop, then whithin a few seconds of driving again starts vibrating and rumbling worse than before. Any insight would be helpful as I feel I may be being taken for a ride with this mechanic. Thanks in advance, S. Price
Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 AT 12:48 AM

EDWARD.S
Hi, Was The Front Rear checked To see If It's Full Of Gear oil? The Bearing May Have Been Bad, But Maybe The front rear Is Going bad Too. With the high mileage You have 156,000 The Bearings In the Front Rear May be Going. What I would Have Done was Run this car On the lift And listened Too All Noises First.

Hope This Helps You,
Good Luck
Edward S.
Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 AT 5:36 AM