CHEVY WINDSHIELD WIPER FLUID NOT WORKING

1994 Chevrolet Blazer

JDNY

1994 Chevy Blazer V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 198648 miles

I have a 1994 Chevrolet Blazer 2 Door fullsize.
I recently been working on a very muddy job sight. When one day I go to use my washer fluid and nothing, so I figured the tank was empty. When I went to check it was full to the top from my recent oil change. The wipers work fine but when I hit the switch for the front or rear washer fluid nothing not even a sound like it use to make when empty. I was just hoping you could help me with this problem since this is the only problem I've had in a long time.
Thanks.

Jack

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/467511_2PucUdpPS1tsU_PGSqLs93zqPudJORYM67Wj5HwC9bfLPPirY8rpLa6LzDTsKrf6_2.jpg

bluelightnin6

First to check is the washer system fuse. If both the front and rear stopped working at the same time then it is most likely either faulty motor/pump or a faulty washer switch. Will need to test each to see which is the culprit

Windshield Wiper Replacement Kia Sportage
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Acura TL
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Wiper Blade Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Wiper Blade Replacement Porsche Carrera
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Mercedes
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Prius