2004 Chevy Avalanche V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 84000 miles
And thanks to all who read this post. I have a 2004 avalanche ad I got off the highway lastnight got to a stoplight. Once it turned green I accelerated as usual and heard a noise which sounds like it is comming from my engine area. Here is the criteria
- Doesnt make noise when in park and I accel.
- Doesnt make noise when going in reverse.
- Only makes noise when I accelerate to about 35 miles an hour, after 35 MPH everything seems normal.
- slow putter when acceling very slowly, fast zing sound when I hit the gas.
- Same problem when turning or going strait doesnt seem to make a difference.
Belt? Tie rod?
Thanks in advance! Very appreciated!
Sunday, May 4th, 2008 AT 10:40 AM